- Fabiana Cardetti, and Amit Savkar “ In-person to online: Reaching students in large lectures” MAA online Innovative Teaching Exchange, April 2011. Link to the article
- A. A Savkar, K. D. Murphy “The evolution of stiction repair for microelectromechanical system cantilevers using periodic excitation” Journal of Sound and Vibration 329 (2010) 189-201. paper2_JSV
- Thesis “Study of repair of Stiction Failed Micro Cantilever beams using mechanical and electrical vibrations.” May 2007
- A.A. Savkar, K.D. Murphy, T. J. Mackin, Z. Leseman and M.R. Begley, “On the Use of Structural Dynamic Excitation to Release Stiction Failed MEMS,” Journal of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, Vol 16, No. 1 p 163-173 February 2007.paper1_JMEMS
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS PAPERS
- Amit Savkar, “Mapping learning objectives and student performance through data integration and learning analytics” Proceedings of Edulearn 15, Conference, 6-8th July 2015, Barcelona, Spain, pp 1930-1940.
- Amit Savkar and Swapna S. Gokhale, “Online Mathematics Homework Systems: Pedagogical and Administrative Features”, International Conference on Intelligent Network and Computing (ICCTS), IPCSIT, Vol 47(17), p 85-90 2012.iccst2012-online-hw_V12
- Amit Savkar and Fabiana Cardetti, “Pedagogy in Large Lecture Calculus – Technology to the rescue” Proceedings of Edulearn 11 Conference, 4-6th July 2011, Barcelona, Spain, pp 5104-5113, 2011.SavkarCardetti_Edulearn2011
- Amit Savkar and Kevin D. Murphy, “Mechanics of the dynamic release process for stiction failed micro cantilever beams using structural vibrations”, Proc. SPIE Vol 6884 p. 68840A-1-10 January 2008 107400
- Goettler, Drew, Amit Savkar, Kevin Murphy, and Zayd Chad Leseman. “Repair of Stiction Failed MEMS Using Structural Vibrations.” In ASME 2007 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, pp. 105-111. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2007.
- A.A. Savkar, K.D. Murphy, “The use of electrical actuation to repair stiction-failed microcantilever”, Proc. SPIE Vol 6111 p. 15-22 January 2006.107398
- A.A. Savkar, K.D. Murphy, and M.R. Begley, “Dynamic excitation- a noninvasive technique for initiating stiction repair in MEMS”, Proc SPIE Vol 5716, pp. 158-164, January, 2005 107396